newbooks

New Books and More

No reviews only info about books.

New Books - New Releases

Let's have a look at some new releases, maybe I'll find something awesome :-) I trust Publishers Weekly so here are their picks. How do you find new releases?  Do you follow some lists, services, bestsellers, author's pages? I always try to find something objective with wide variety of new books and different genres.

To the End of June: The Intimate Life of American Foster Care - Cris Beam is about parenting, relationships, social care and looks like very touching read.

O wow, this can be a real hit full of unexpected sentences. Worth to take a closer look at it - George Orwell: A Life in Letters - George Orwell

I'm not really into all those religion things but here the story may be really strong. However, don't know if I'll be strong enough to grab it. But I thought it's worth to show it off - Down in the Chapel: Religious Life in an American Prison - Joshua Dubler.

French books, just like French cinema, have something special in their performance. And this book will definitely end on my nightstand. I think it can be really surprising  (in a good way) - The Art of Sleeping Alone: Why One French Woman Gave Up Sex - Sophie Fontanel.

Now I could say the same as by the previous books. Spanish books, just like Spanish cinema ... I thing is something cultural. Spanish books and movies are always full of tension and emotions, they are deep, unconventional, sometimes purifying and controversial. The Infatuations - Javier Marias - count on me!

OMG this can be intense. A guy wants to kill his bestfreind and then himself. Before doing that he's visitinag and talking to four people that matter to him. O wow. What a concept - Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock - Matthew Quick .

Recognize the cover? Yes, yes, I've already mentioned about this release several days ago. And now since it's featured by Publishers Weekly i want to read it even more!

And I need to cite this: A gothic thriller romance with shades of Stephen King and F. Scott Fitzgerald, set against a creepy summertime backdrop--a must-read for fans of Beautiful Creatures, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and Anna Dressed in Blood. - This says all I need to now :D

I have definitely found several titles. Hope I helped you too!